1/14/12

Radio, Radio, Radio!

I've had the opportunity to appear on several radio programs since my book was published.  To date my commentaries have been broadcast on more than 70 radio stations, from Phoenix to Philadelphia, plus across the Internet.  And so far we've had visitors from 10 countries visit this blog, from Russia to the Philippines and from Germany to Australia.  Many thanks to the hosts who have interviewed me as I continue to try to get justice for the Blue Water Navy veterans who served in Vietnam.

Just this weekend I appeared on the Lincoln Radio network of stations across Pennsylvania. Click here to listen to my interview -- and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Richard A. Outlaw1/18/2012 8:39 PM

    I listened to the interview with Bob Ford and totally agree with what he said, being a Navy veteran myself with a cancer caused by AO.
    LET'S GET WORD TO THE PRESIDENT TO RESTORE BENEIFITS TO NAVY VETS..

    Richard Outlaw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.